Need urgent answer

• I have following problem with KRC2, how to solve.

KUKA Error Message 309 BLOCK SELECT : BCO REACHING IN T1/T2 REQUIRED

This is happening when you switch from T1/T2 to EXT or AUT, correct?

You generally can't start a program in automatic until you are "on path" -- that is, you have achieved Block Coincidence (BCO). So, you need to select the program, run the first motion step of the program in T1/T2, then switch to AUT/EXT.

As Mookie says, you can add one of those commands to the beginning of your program, but you will still need to run that command in T1/T2 before you switch to AUT/EXT. Also, keep in mind this can be dangerous -- if your program needs to start at Home position, but you add a PTP $AXIS_ACT to the start of your program, it becomes possible to have your program take off at full speed from a bad starting position.

• Problem was rectified by re matching RDC values with Hard drive.
    Actually, there was another alarm, ""Data of RDC and hard Disk Inconsistent! Check robot data"
    with this message drives alarm also there, and drives were not being operated neither on auto mode nor at manual.

But i am still unable to find the cause of data mismatching during operation.

either it is due to HDD.
    or one thing can be possible, system motherboard in not origional (it is of old KUKA Computer.)
    its own motherboard was faulty thats why old one available was used for it and it is working fine since last few months.

• ""Data of RDC and hard Disk Inconsistent! Check robot data"

This message only for information, not cause of drives off. You can synchronize RDW and HDD datas with Setup-> Robot data menü.

Note: You need "Expert" user group to change data.

• Alright Fluke,
    we did this and problem resolved.
    but my point is that what can be the cause of this issue.

Let me explain some machine scenarios,
    this KRC2 system is working on KHS palletizer machine.
    this machine has 2 communication protocols Profibus and ASI bus systems.
    before this problem there was another issue related to ASI bus that some ASI master was generating alarms of some ASI nodes.
    ASI power supply was found faulty(generating less volts than required), which was replaced. after that this RDC issue appeared.

while I am not seeing any link of ASI with KUKA, it is for KHS machine.

• Inconsistency between the RDC and hard drive is purely an internal robot problem, and has nothing to do with your I/O or safety bus.

Normally, the RDC and hard drive data (Mastering, Hour meter, robot serial number) can only become inconsistent if the RDC is replaced, the RDC data is edited, or a full install of KSS has been performed. The RDC card is located in the base of the robot, and contains an EEPROM chip that keeps records of this data. On boot, the KRC2 compares this data with a parallel copy maintained on the hard drive, and flags an error if they do not match.

Advertising from our partners