network card

• hi to all,

Good day. has anyone have and idea to use the 2nd pci slot for the network card? i mean configure it.
    currently we think that the 1st slot is damage cause led of lan port is not blinking or turning on. but when we tried to put it on the 2nd slot it blinking and 4 led are on.
    we have a krc4 controller. the mother board is FUJITSU D3076-K1 V4.6.4.0 R1.11.0 for D3076-K1x

thanks and regards,
    EMBEN

• there are different variants of NIC and motherboard but you have paired them correctly.
    as far as i know NIC has to be in slot closest to CPU.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• hi panic,
    yes that 1 is installed on the slot near to the cpu. but now the slot got problem or its not working. so we want to use the 2nd slot next to it.
    but its not configured. maybe there is something inside the robot that we need to change to make it work on the 2nd slot?
    1st slot problem: LED on the LAN port are dead. it cannot connect to X44, x42 and x48.
    2nd slot: LED are turned on(working) but, not configured. maybe. it cannot connect to X44, x42 and x48.

Thanks panic.

• hi everyone

i am trying to connect the NIC card to the KUKA robot using the C++ windows form application which i downloaded to the kuka system .

any help regarding that . is it possible to connect kuka with NIC using c++ in KUKA system?

• hi everyone

i am trying to connect the NIC card to the KUKA robot using the C++ windows form application which i downloaded to the kuka system .

any help regarding that . is it possible to connect kuka with NIC using c++ in KUKA system?

As what i have had a try in the 8.3 controller years ago , it's possible to insert another network card ( Intel pro 1000) ,but you have to install the network driver . You can have a try.

• someone with ir & hot air solder station & solder pot with experience can change the pci port.

I don't think that is "burned" just does not make good contact.

Maybe the plastics have "expanded" and the card does not make good contact.

Try to reaseat it or move it a little.

Look here how is done with solder pot

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hi everyone

What, exactly, are you trying to do? And with what model controller, running what version of KSS?

If you're trying to use a C++ application you downloaded from KUKA's web site, that implies you are using the RSI or EKI Tech Package.

If you're talking about writing your own C++ application, and executing it on the Windows side of the KRC's brain, that's entirely possible. But connecting from the Windows side of the KRC to the KSS/VxWorks side is harder, mostly because KUKA does not release information on that interface. OpenShowVar and/or JOpenShowVar are the only "open" packages I'm aware of, offhand, that bridge this gap.

Advertising from our partners