archive krc1

• I do not have KRC Configurator I want to send the archive the net but I can not because woldery as if they were prevented from moving and deleting files inside wolderów I can remove or move the problem is with folders (date, ir_spec, lib, mud, PowerOn, template) I made a script that moves the archive automatically KR2 now he wants to do it on KRC1 :help:

• I've never seen this done on a KRC1. On a KRC2, the KRCConfigurator would make changes to certain values in the Windows Registry, but the KRC2s ran Windows XP. I don't know where the equivalent values might be kept on a KRC1 running Windows 95.

I once had some KRC1s where the Archives became too large to fit onto the 1.44MB floppy disk. To work around that issue, I mapped the KRC1's C: drive as read-only to the network, and wrote an automated script on the maintenance computer to periodically copy the contents of the C:/KRC/R1 directory to a location on the maintenance computer. It did not duplicate the structure of the Archive.ZIP file, but it did capture the files that changed on any regular basis. That, combined with a one-time Ghost image of the robot hard drive, was sufficient to recover the robot from any hard drive disaster, although it was not as simple as restoring an Archive.

• you could create button for this then
    "copy /Y /V <A> <B>"

where
    <A> is "C:\KRC\...path of your choice"
    <B> is "D:\backup" or path of your choice

to see details of copy insutrctions, open command prompt and type "COPY /?"

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Can you tell me something more about this script, how the script works. how to run temporarily or manually? In what language you wrote skryp?

That one was just a DOS .BAT file, running an XCOPY command. As I recall, I had it triggered every 24hrs by a Windows Scheduled Task in the central computer, and it would "pull" the files from each KRC1 on the line one after the other.

A more robust, modern version could probably be written using AutoITScript, which is a free Windows scripting language with a lot of support.

Advertising from our partners