Analog and move

• Hi
    I want to się analog input to change robot path. I was thinking on usage of base or tool offset. Will it work dynamicly? Will it work in SPS or other sub?

There are no impossibles, there are only possibles waiting to be found.

• Hi.
    If I get correctly You want to send path, points coord from other device (PC, etc) to KSS system externally ?
    It is possible through ethernet KLI pack, or RSI pack etc. You can prepare externally coordinations of points and then send to robot and execute movement.
    In Function Generator You can "overlay" on programed path some curved zig zag shapes etc. Normally You can use it in welding, painting process and else.
    Beside of prepared "overlay" movements You can create Your own shapes of move.

Marek

Edited once, last by markopo ().

• Nope. I need to change robot path with analog signal. I will have a torque sensor. Which chęci forces in two directions. I need to react on them.

There are no impossibles, there are only possibles waiting to be found.

• RSI would be the easiest way to do this, but would require buying the RSI tech package. The Function Generator is inherent in KSS, but is not very well documented. I think it's in some of the old KSS 5.x Expert-level manuals (check the Manuals&software sub-forum), and it underpins both the ConveyorTech and ArcTech seam-tracking functionality. So looking at the example code from those two could also be helpful.

• RSI would be the easiest way to do this, but would require buying the RSI tech package. The Function Generator is inherent in KSS, but is not very well documented. I think it's in some of the old KSS 5.x Expert-level manuals (check the Manuals&software sub-forum), and it underpins both the ConveyorTech and ArcTech seam-tracking functionality. So looking at the example code from those two could also be helpful.

SkyeFire Agree with you!

Advertising from our partners