Kuka Downloads (software, cad...)

• WorkVisual is free software and the latest version or two are always found on KUKA website, in the Downloads section. As some of the posts have indicated, it may be a bit harder to find some older releases, for example for SunriseOS so here are couple of those older versions. Can't seem to find 3.0.9 but decided to list it anyway to reference supported SunriseOS versions.

Use at own risk...

WoV_V2.4.6_0098.zip (340Mb), for KSS8.2.x.x

WoV_V3.0.9_122.zip (445Mb), also supports Sunrise OS 1.1.0 - 1.10.0, (thanks Massula)

WoV_V3.0.10_0127.zip (455Mb)

WoV_V3.1.11_0027.zip (528Mb)

WoV_V4.0.17_0070.zip (576Mb), also supports Sunrise OS 1.11.0 - 1.13.0

WoV_V4.0.31_0537.zip (649Mb)

WoV_V5.0.2_0313.zip (519Mb), also supports Sunrise OS 1.14.0 - 1.15.0

Mobility patch for WoV_V5.0.2_0313 (1Mb)

WoV_V5.0.5_0600.zip (567Mb), also supports Sunrise OS 1.16.0

WoV_V5.0.6_0686.zip (571Mb)

Another patch for some older WoV that shipped with buggy WinPCap:

win10pcap-v10.2-5002.zip (1Mb)

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• LEDs are grouped next to feature they represent. LEDs close to brake channels tell about brke. those close to bus cable are for bus activity.

OFF = No power

RED = Bad

Flashing green = Trying, not there yet

GREEN = Ok

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I get EtherCat issues on the KCB and right after that the X34 ( Brake) red LED turns on and the Green one is flashing twice every second. After a reset of the Drivebus, the robot runs again, but the LED's stay on as described.

And comparing it to another controller, no LED on X34 is lit up during normal operation.

Below is my current Diagnosis for the KPP1:

• well how often you see it, is it easy to reproduce? what axis is this, what KSS....

KCB can be a problem but i doubt that it is KCB issue, it is was, it would be affect random things, not always the same brake channel and likely whole bus would stop.

to me it sounds more like tripped brake monitoring...(perhaps LED indication there is slower).

usual problem is brake wiring (loose connection for example) or toasted brake channel (overcurrent, for example).

as a test you could try unplugging brake from the drive, of course that axis will not be able to move since brake circuit is open but... open circuit also means no overcurrent which may help trace the problem to internal problem for the drive or external (wiring).

3) read 1 and 2

• I only see it on 2 robots and the KCB issue happens sometimes once a week, sometimes 8 times a day. There is no way to reproduce it, KSS is 8.3.29.

If it happens, I always have the LED plus errors on KPP1, e.g.

It looks a little bit different every time, so not related to a particular axis.

• KCB is Control Bus... so drives etc are on it. if any single node has loose connection, bus will fault out. one thing i saw few times is loose connection at the data cable between KRC and RDC (X21-X31) due to missing O-ring, but the same could be on any of the KPP/KSP as well.

i would suggest to make fresh KRCDiag at the moment this happens and send it to KUKA Support. there may be things to check like firmware and software compatibility etc. Perhaps something need to be updated.

3) read 1 and 2

• I only see it on 2 robots and the KCB issue happens sometimes once a week, sometimes 8 times a day. There is no way to reproduce it, KSS is 8.3.29.

If it happens, I always have the LED plus errors on KPP1, e.g.

It looks a little bit different every time, so not related to a particular axis.

Check the cable From the A3 board labelled X258 this goes to the RDC i have had at least 5 robots where this cable has a very bad bend radius causing the connection to drop . Power off the robot Remove the cable from the board Cut the tie wrap pull a bit slack through and clip it back in

• Check the cable From the A3 board labelled X258 this goes to the RDC i have had at least 5 robots where this cable has a very bad bend radius causing the connection to drop . Power off the robot Remove the cable from the board Cut the tie wrap pull a bit slack through and clip it back in

Thank you very much "leg"

But I guess you're talking about a different controller. I have a standard KRC4 NA with transformer. So there is no A3, unless I'm blind.

My connection to the RDC goes from CCU (A1) X34 Controller bus to X21 at the connection plate of the cabinet. And 24V buffered goes from CCU (A1) X21 to X21 at the connection plate.

I changed this cable on one robot and I've have been ok for the last 36 hours. Another robot still got the issue.

Strange is that KUKA saved some money and put a cable tie on the shield instead of a shield clamp. And the shield of the network cable is not connected to X21. And even though the RDC cable has a ground pin, there is no connection to ground on the other side.

Advertising from our partners