x65 where is

• it is an option. it is usually only installed if there are EtherCat I/O in the cabinet - just below door (KRC4 standard or extended) or near top on the front of KRC4 compact controller.

if there is no I/O or anything else installed on KEB (Kuka Extension Bus), just run network cable from X44 on CCU (this is KukaExtensionBus). If there is somethjing already wired to X44, follow the KEB network cable until you reach last device (it will have out connection for EtherCat, or example EK1100 when using I/O option).

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• no...

EK1100 connects to X44, Fronius connects to other Ethercat port on EK1100. Btw, if you are going this route, talk to Fronius about using "econo" version of their fieldbus kit (it is mounted not on the back side of the welder but in your robot cabinet). This will save you headacke...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by panic mode ().

• i will be happy to offer help but you need to do your part (see three points at the bottom of my posts).

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners