KRC4 backup on network computer

• Hi All,

I have KUKA bots with KRC4 controllers. I would like to have backup of these robots on a network computer so I tried to add the network path. The controllers are connected to a network computer through KLI interface which I configured for remote access and file sharing already.

The problem is that I am trying to add a network path on the robot controller for the backup but somehow I am not able to see any of the other computers or devices on the network. It only shows the VxWorks interface on the network but doesn't show anything on KLI.

I followed the steps explained in manual but it seems like I am missing something. I would greatly appreciate if someone would help me out in this.

Thanks

• setup KLI
    reboot using cold start with reload files (to apply changes and save them to RDC too)
    map network drive (for example P:\)
    specify network path where the archive is to be saved, such as P:\Backup\

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi Panic,

I emulated these steps one by one before your post but that didn't help. But, I found an anomaly on the adapter lists in KRC4 after connecting the monitor, keyboard and mouse. I found that in Change Adapter Settings, the KLI card is not shown. Ironically, it may be because of installation of VNC software to have remote access.

I admit, I should have been cautious at previous stage while putting any non KUKA software on the controllers but now I cannot do anything as the robots are in 24X7 production floor. I do not have much liberty to do any kind of diagnosis.

Now, the question remains, why the adaptor is not shown in Windows setting page? How can I get it back :hmmm:?

Thanks

Advertising from our partners