Auto mode

• Hi every one,

Why when select the auto mode appears the error Srvo-231, I try to configurate te robot in Remoto, Local, Extarnal I/O, OP Panel and not , still appear the error.

Someone to help me please.

• Steps
    1. Press MENU.
    2. Select ALARMS. You will a error screen.
    3. Press F4, RES_CH1.
    4. Press F4, YES to reset the fault.
    5. Press the RESET button on the teach pendant or operator panel.

If this does not fix the issue you will have to find out what is causing your chain failure. Should find out prior but could by something simple and doing the above steps may fix your issue

The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed? ~Duce

Edited once, last by Robot_guy ().

• Hi Robot _guy,

I did that you said, but not, Still appear the error, I was change the variable:

1. Menu
    2. Test Cycle
    3. Setup
    4. Robot Lock : ON

But the Emergency stop and another signals dont response.

Any suggestions on where to start looking???

Regards

• Hi stare284,

Actually I did, but its the same. When I select T1 or T2 i can reset the alarm and move the robot but in auto no, any other suggestions.

Regards

• sounds like a problem with your 2 channel fence circuit, not both sides coming in at the same time.

with the t1/t2 key in auto and the tp in auto and all fences closed. then
    In system/config reset chose reset chain failure then press reset
    also there is a sys var $scr.$chain_time you can open up to a larger number if you need to. but most likely you have a problem in the wiring/switches in the fence circuit

• Hi dmbj,

Thanks for the information, actually I have a problem with the wiring in the selector Auto-T1-T2, one wiring was missing.

Regards

Advertising from our partners