ID Robot Fanuc

• Hi everybody

i received two backup of two robot (same model) that has the same software and configuration.
    I need to know what backup is of one robot and what backup is of the other robot.

So Is there a file that have an ID of robot? Or where i can see the ID?

Thanks for attention.

• Thanks all

I do the question on this post because the files summary DG that I have from the two robot was equal. Fanuc tell me there isn't a robot ID, but only a controller ID.
    This last ID has a problem: when you buy two controller with the same configuration, Fanuc copy the configuration, so the ID (which is a comment) could be a copy from an other controller. So it isn't reliable.

So nobody know if is there another file that has an assure parameter that show me if the two backup are from the same robot?

@Ryanald i'm sorry but i can't send the backup.

Bye

• if all programs are named exactly the same between the robots check the positional data on one of the points from a program on both the backup and the robot itself and you should be able to figure it out.

The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed? ~Duce

Advertising from our partners