Force Message System Variable

• Anyone know if there is a system variable that controls the mode of the "Force Message" item under system->config? I am trying to write a setup routine and want to turn that off from the default of on.

Check out the Fanuc position converter I wrote here! Now open source!

Check out my example Fanuc Ethernet/IP Explicit Messaging program here!

• Try $AUTOMESSAGE, I found the following information in a variable list document.

$AUTOMESSAGE
    Minimum: 1 Default: 2 Maximum: 3
    KCL/Data: RW Program: RW GET/SET_VAR: RW Data Type: INTEGER
    Name: AUTO MESSAGE TYPE
    Description:
    1 : The "force user screen message function" is disabled.
    2 : (Default) The "force user screen message function" is enabled.
    3 : The "force user screen message function" is enabled only when the teach pendant is disabled.
    Others : As same as 1.
    Power Up: Changes to this variable take effect immediately.
    User Interface Location: SYSTEM variable screen and SYSTEM configuration screen (on the teach pendant)

• It was from a "2.2 SYSTEM VARIABLE LISTING" Unfortunately I don't know where my colleague got it from. Someone emailed the document to him. I can forward it if you like. It is an older one that doesn't have all the variables.

• It was from a "2.2 SYSTEM VARIABLE LISTING" Unfortunately I don't know where my colleague got it from. Someone emailed the document to him. I can forward it if you like. It is an older one that doesn't have all the variables.

Please send it to me also. Thanks.

Hi Dave

please can you send me also? thank you

Advertising from our partners