standard gripper on MZ07

• Hi guys!
    I have a Nachi MZ07-01 manipulator and i'm trying to controll a gripper from the smart TP. I don't know if this is the right way to connect it to the CFD controller, but i've soldered the CNR010 cable to the mini I/O board.
    The gripper only have 4 pins: +24V, GND, open and close, and is connectet to the mini I/O board to A10/P1 ->Internal power 24V, A11/M1 -> internal 0V, A5/O98 -> open and A1/O97 -> close.
    With this setup i should be able to controll the gripper from the clam button on the smart TP contoller, but it won't work..

Do I somehow need to set up the inputs as active in the TP controller?

Thanks for any answeres!

• O97 is about right.

I take you have set up the mini IO card correctly? I and a workmate too had some initial problems with it, the problem was that we didn't connect the output drive voltage correctly.

Sadly I remember nothing else about the incident, except that the manual wasn't the clearest on that regard.

Eero from Finland

• In Case of Mini I/O Relay Output with Built in Solenoid Valve

1) A12,A11,A9(Loop)Mini I/O Relay
    2)A10,B12(Loop)Mini I/O Relay <----->A11 (Bulit in Solenoid valve common)
    3)A1(O 97)<-------> A12(Built in Solenoid -SOL 1A)
    4)A5 (0 98)<------->A13(Built in Solenoid-SOL 1B)

• This is the gripper i got:
    http://www.schunk.com/schunk_f…ments/OM_AU_EGP40__EN.pdf

Looks like im not using the mini I/O correctly, or connected it correctly. Im now using the COM port A9 with the supply voltage, and A1(O97) and A5(O98) for the open/close voltage.

I program the SmartTP to use O97/O98, but nothing happens.

how i did it in the sTP: [constant settings] -> [f-keys] -> [usage of clamp key ]
    then mark Output signal, and input 97 in [Alloc Signal ], and 98 in [2]

Edited once, last by erlendo ().

Advertising from our partners