Output while moving

• Hi guys!

Its me again :smiling_face: now I have DX-100 with profinet (also defined in Yaskawa). In my last project I had DX-200 with profinet defined by Yaskawa and inside was one byte called "control group running" - it would set one bit on 1 when group R1 would move. My PLC guys used that bit for something important and now in DX-100 profinet interface there is no byte "Controlled group". In this project we use only one bit from this byte (group R1). Is there any possibility to implement this bit on my interface? Maybe from Concurent IO? but even if there is such a bit as system bit, I don't know it's address. :frowning_face: so pls :help:

Tnx to all!

Edited once, last by zet-jaro ().

• Ok, I think I found solution, in Concurrent IO I have to connect #50440 with internal memory address like #76670 and then I have to do the GRP block (which I have no idea what is that) and in this block I have to write #30730 and #76670. I think this GRP block is a block where I connect internal addresses with profinet adresses. Maybe if someone can explain it correctly, I would be grateful :smiling_face:

• After all I did it in System job and it works great :smiling_face:

What I'm not sure, and maybe somebody know here, is system job running in the loop or just one? I did inside infinite loop but haven't tried without it :merci:

Advertising from our partners