KRC2 External Monitor issue

• I recently bought a battery powered monitor (GeChic On Lap Monitor) which gives you a great external display even at the 640x480 resolution. It is no problem to activate it using the control panel.
    1. Issue: I have similar KRC2 systems using the same Windows XPe but different versions of Kuka System software V5.x. On some systems after a reboot the Option for both monitors stays active and on some systems the option switches after a reboot back to LCD. How to make sure the option "both" stays active?
    2. Issue: Is there a way to have the external monitor as boot display instead of LCD (Kuka-HMI Display)?

• windows shutdown is not important, switching power off and back on is also not guaranteeing cold start. are you sure you selected cold start? how?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi Florida,

normally it's stored in registry from winxpe.
    You can check it (regedit):

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Chips\Device0]
    "DisplayFlags"=dword:00000003 :winking_face: 3:= KCP/Monitor)
    :winking_face: 2:= only KCP) :winking_face: 1:= only Monitor)

• Thank you sjx!
    That pointed me in the right direction. In my case I needed to select the first entry in the list HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Video as shown here
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Video\{1D463511-CE9C-4ED6-BF8E-DA9D988357A0}\0000] and change the entry for DisplayFlags as described in the previous post!
    :bravo::merci::bravo:

Advertising from our partners