Proisafe connection

• Hi Friends

I have connected one robot to master PLC ,Profinet and Profisae ,now in plc side when i force a profinet signal i can see it in kuka smart pad.but
    for profisae i don't see any signals ,for example i force a bit of profisafe for operator safety and emergency stop but i can't see it in kuka side!

Does any body has experience to solve this problem?

• Dear Sky Fire

Now i have solved my program .robot is connected to profisafe.

i have set all nessary signal from plc to robot ,but i see this error message:

safety stop ks00404

what is this?how i can solve this problem

• Hi Rainman!!!

Safety Stop can be because of many reasons on the robot. You have to write here more details about the problem like:

1). Screenshot of error list.
    2). When the error is appearing, in T1/T2 or Auto.

Also write here the questions asked by other members.

Thanks

• all we know is "KUKA Robot", "ProfiNet" and "KSS0404"

how about:
    1. KSS version
    2. ProfiNet version
    3. SafeOp version (if installed)
    4. type of safety interface (basic or basic with safeOp), first one is 2byte, later one is 8 bytes
    5. are you sure you turn on all relevant bits on PLC end (including External Enable)... look at X11 wiring for idea

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Dear Friends

problem is for safety Concept ,my robot has X11 SIB Standard and X13 SIB Extended.but i have connected the robot to the Maser System (PLC)

to do this :see Picture_1
    1. Turnef off the power
    2. I Taked away the net cable from port X48(Nr.12)
    3. I Taked away the power cable from interface X302(Nr.5)
    4. Delte the SION‐SIB‐STD and SION‐SIB‐EXT from the extension bus in workvisual
    5. Depoly and active the modified project.(674459.zip)

at the moment my robot is connected to master PLC system ,i can take safety signals from the robot and also i configured all necessary signals
    from PLC to the robot.

normally there is 2 Safety input and Output Byte that i configured all according the KUKA documentation .

But in T1 i see this error message :Safety Stop KSS00404
    in T2 i don't see this error message but i see the error message about robot velocity limitation
    in AUT i see no message and every thing is ok.

This is problem description.

• you still did not answer questions...but....

I bet:
    - you did not physically remove X11/X13, SION-STD, SION-EXT (so X11 is still connected to CCU)
    - you did not listen to advice to lookup X11 wiring and specifically enable switch (did not install jumpers for enable switch either on CCU X311 or on X11)

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners