KRC4

• Hello, I am working on a project in which a new software is to be installed. Since this file is neither being shown in available software nor in new software. So i try configuration of that file, even then the file is not being displayed on teach pendant.What to do??
    Some say that for installing a software, it is to be run in the Windows interface.Is it true??I I am using a touchscreen teach pendant. I couldn't find Ctrl+Esc on that touch pendant which is to be generally used for previous version of teach pendant. :help:

• If you need to install software option, there is a menu option.
    If you want to go to windows log expert, go startup, service, there should be option minimize HMI.

:zwink:

There are no impossibles, there are only possibles waiting to be found.

• your robot was delivered with set of documentation (disc called "Parts & Docs"), which contains everything you need to know. put the disc into your computer, run included software, navigate to Documentation>KSS>System Manual>System Integrator

read chapter on software installation, specifically installing additional software.

btw same documentation is also available on the smartPad itself... just click on Menu>Help>Documentation

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners