DirectoryLoader!

• Hi,

I have a KRC4 robot and I need to load new program file (.src) for every new operation. I know that DirectoryLoader works in Automatic External mode, but the question is:

Is it possible to load and delete programs in other modes (without PLC)??

• I already have a manual, but I can not figure it out. It shows example with PLC where the program number changes every run, but I want to implement loading the program with same name during every program run (program will be changed externally by computer).

As far as I understood, I need to configure the global variables in
    $CONFIG.DAT, for example:

DECL CHAR KRDLTRIGGER[24]
    KRDLTRIGGER[]="$IN[17]"
    DECL CHAR KRDLSOURCEDIR[48]
    KRDLSOURCEDIR[]="C:\KRC\TP\KRdirLoader\"
    ... and so on.

And after the following code in program "sps.sub" will do all job every time the operation will be started:

IF (NOT KRDLACT OR NOT KRDLRDY OR NOT KRDLERR) THEN
    $FLAG[17]=TRUE
    ENDIF

Am I right?

• Hello,

After long time I want to post some small notes, how to set up the system with Directory Loader.
    All you need - is to configure the global variables in $CONFIG.DAT in the Fold KRDIRLOADER GLOBALS. See KUKA.DirectoryLoader 2.2 manual (For KUKA System Software 8.2, 8.2 sr and 8.3), page 13.

After that, if you have KRDLTRIGGER (can be Input, Output or Flag) = TRUE - the loading process will start. Do not forget, that it does not work in T1/T2 mode. :justice:

• Thanks!
    Can you give more info about how to comment and uncomment file names to prevent errors in linking?
    And finally - how to trigger the start of the first file?

Rally appreciate any help on the topic!

Advertising from our partners