Userframe question...

• Hi all! I'm sorry but I couldn't find answer to my question, still a Yaskawa Noob :frowning_face:

Anyway, I know that in Fanuc I can write in the begining of program which userframe and toolframe program should use. So what we do here in my company, we build the whole system, test everything, teach some programs to see if everything works (sometimes get a good products) and then we disassemble everything, ship to our customer, and then assemble again. When we teach programs, we usually make a userframe on the station or turning table and when we assemble it again, programs work in 99% of cases.

So my question is how to assign userframe to a program or points like in Fanuc or is it somehow different in Yaskawa and how to do this? :help:

Thank you very much! :merci:

• Hi,

First, you have to make user frame. Menu -> robot -> user coordinate.

Then you can make a new position based on that user frame.
    menu -> variable -> position.
    For example P006. Select and choose user, the number refers to your user frame.

Now you can use your position in the user frame.
    Does this help?

• not really, that means that every point I have to transfer to my new user frame :frowning_face: but :merci:

You can use "Relative Job"

If you already teach some programs with robot origin, you can converse to "Relative Job" and select your own user frame.

where is that "Relative Job"? I have DX-200 controller

• Ok, I found it and tested it, seems like I have it but I'm not sure did we payed for it or not... I'm sure that System job is payed option on DX-200 controller which I find really bad...

:merci: everyone

Advertising from our partners