Robinstall

• hello!!!! :help: :help:

I need to download the software Robinstall, anyone knows where can I find it?
    I have the key, backups, but not the software.

My email is "seurjomo@hotmail.com", if anyone knows any link or page to download

• You usually have this with the robotware cd that came with a controller.
    Robinstall is an option that is included on the CD that can be installed after the Robotware is installed on the PC.
    You need the robotware installing because RobInstall will need at least one version to make the system pack.

I will send you a download link for the complete CD System Pack 4.0 3HAC6811-2.27 that will include the robinstall.

BR<br />prnuk2003

• Thanks prnuk2003 for your help!! :toothy9:

Do you know how to create a boot image for controllers irb 5 with memory card? because i need create a boot image in memory card and with robinstall 1.33 i can´t because is with floppy disk.

Thanks again for your help. :icon_smile:

Robinstall is an option that is included on the CD that can be installed after the Robotware is installed on the PC.
    You need the robotware installing because RobInstall will need at least one version to make the system pack.

I will send you a download link for the complete CD System Pack 4.0 3HAC6811-2.27 that will include the robinstall.

Hello Robinstall,
    Could you also send me a link to this software.
    Thank you!

hello prnuk2003,
    Sorry I made a mistake.
    So please could you send me a link to this software

• Help please, I need to download the software Robinstall, anyone knows where can I find it?
    I have the key, backups, but not the software.

Product ID
    3HAC6811-1.40 380 System pack 4.0 irb 140

• Just a reminder...

Do not post your email address in the forum, or use it in your username Your new account will be deleted.
    If you need to give your email address to someone then use the personal message system.

• Welcome James. Your M97A will use 3.0 or 3.1 software (3.2 if the controller has been upgraded). RobInstall is for loading 4.0 software. You should have a disk pack of 8 floppy disks and an additional key disk that matches the robot. The key disk will setup the software load from the disk pack. Hopefully the robots already have the software loaded. I suggest you start a new thread if you need more help.

• Hi there Skooter!

Thanks very much of the reply - After fiddling this week I've discovered all that thanks.

It's still got the old controller so will be looking for V 3.0 or 3.1 - Unfortunately there were no discs included with either of these two bots. I did acquire a key disc and disc pack but they were for V3.2 so not going to help. Think as you say it's time to start a new thread!

Thanks again for the reply :smiling_face:

James

Advertising from our partners