KSS00157

• Does any one know what does this message mean " safe robot override reduction inactive"????i had have an external axis and when i have disable it from machine.dat file this message had appeared!!

• Hi,

your machine data inside your safe configuration does no longer fit the machine data inside the non safe KRC. If this message appaers the non safe controllers part of the software can no longer reduce velocities to avoid hitting safety velocity bounds because the underlying robot models differ. Hence you either

[list type=decimal]

• have to deploy a work visual project which has your additional axes removed too (and therefore safe configuration and krc configuration match again)

• or you could try opening your safe configuration in the HMI. This will allow you to update your safe configuartion to match your non safe configuration. (Note that this might no longer work in newer versions of the controller software!).

[/list]

Unfortunatly you did not state your controllers version so I assumed you have a KRC4.

Fubini

Advertising from our partners