Line tracking

• Hi, I have robot M410iB controller 30iA. When the robot is in Line tracking routine make a noise, like a creak.
    I have teach the nominal frame of line tracking area, and calc the pulse coder. The robot moving well in routine line tracking except this noise.
    Somebody told me that must check a parameter but he don't remember the name.
    Have anybody a idea?

• I rememberer running into something like that. I only entered the sub program that would run line tracking after any wait to place the part. I would get over the conveyor and wait for whatever signal to go then... call place pick/place sub program and have the least amount of "wait" in that program.

also as Nation has mentioned check refresh rate on the encoder setting or make the encoder wheel larger then recalibrate it.

Also don't forget to turn off auto singularity avoidance in that sub program.

Edited once, last by dmbj ().

• Nation, I tried with 100% speed (robot and conveyor) but the problem appears again.
    dmbj, line tracking routine is very simple, just 3 position and 1 wait. The noise come from the beging and wait command is in the end. Is not this the problem.

• I'll be setting up a new line tracker in about a month or so but for now...

what is your encoder scale factor (counts/mm)
    what is your average updates set to?

what are your boundary limits? up and down

are you ever turning off the tracking? if so that may be the problem. I always turn it on in my home program and never turn it off again.

Edited once, last by dmbj ().

Advertising from our partners