X804 network adapter on the MFC-card not recognized in Device manager list

• Hi All,

I have a KRC2 07/2005 model running Windows XP KSS
    In the PC-cabinet I have the ethernet RJ45 (X804) on the MFC-bord with devicenet. - MFC 2 (V4)
    If I look in the Device Manager -> Network adapter, I only have the VxWin/RTAcc Shared memory network.
    On local drive "D:" I have folder "KRC1_CD" I also have the disc "Winddows XPe V2.0.0_02"

Question:
    How do I locate which manufacture and model of the ethernet-module I have on the MFC card?
    Where do I locate the driver for this card/ethernet opstion on D: or disc?
    And when i got the driver, are there something I have to beware of when installing?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
    Dariusch

• Hi Panic mode,

So I am not able to connect to the KRC2 from my laptop to do filesharing etc with this X804?
    I have to install a seperate network card?

Thank you.

/Dariusch

• panic_mode is on a KRC4.

On KRC2 You have a network card on the MFC or on the newer versions on the mainboard. On some KRC2 Kuka 'forgot' to install the drivers.
    The drivers should be somewhere on Drive D:. At the moment I don't remember the correct name, but there is only this driver on the drive D:.
    Search for it, You will find it.

• Hi hermann,

I have tried to look for a suitable driver, but I do not know what brand to look for/install.
    I only found some drivers on D:\KRC1_CD\INTERNAT\TOOLS\DRIVERS\.. In this folder there are miscellaneous folders.
    The only folder where I can use an .INF file is the "ETHERNET", when I choose the driver inside "e1000325.inf" i get a lot of driferent network adapter to choose from. All mostly by Intel ex. "Intel(R) PRO/1000 CT Desktop connection" I dont think the card I have is a gigabit card!?

So I will be most appreciated if you could help me choose the right driver.

Thank you in advance.

/Dariusch

• Hi all,

I got it up running.
    I found some help on the german forum (it is written in german):
    http://www.roboterforum.de/rob…tzwerkkarte-installieren/

But in short, the solution is.
    The driver is lotated at this place:
    D:\KRC1_CD\INTERNAT\TOOLS\DRIVERS\SMC9000\NET9000INF

After installing the driver you have to change the resource-settings. This is done from the properties for the network adapter card in the device manager list.

Change settings to:
    I/O-range = 340-035F
    IRQ = a number wich do not make conflict with other hardware ie. "9" or "11"

Best regards

Dariusch

Advertising from our partners