How to create custom HMI on KUKA KCP???

• Hello,

I have a doubt about custom user hmi on kcp. I know there is an application from KUKA (KUKA.HMI Genesis or Zenon) to do this, but there is another free way to make this, without using this program??? I don´t find documentation about it, but if orangeapps can make it (smart plugins) i suppose it is possible...

I would appreciate any suggestion or info...

Thank you all very much!!!

• Hi panic mode,

if i write my own Windows Application...
    How to start it at a KUKA-Window like "variable list"?
    Is it possible with OCX?

regards
    Toolsoft

Edited once, last by Toolsoft ().

• There are a lot of ways:
    - You can write your own plugin for KUKA_HMI with standart plugin procedures. (Like Variable->Overview screen)
    - You can use KUKA.HMI Genesis software and KUKA.OPC from KUKA (HMI integrated to system software)
    - You can use KUS Software from KUKA (HMI integrated to system software)
    - You can use WinCC Flexible from Siemens and KUKA.OPC from KUKA (HMI not integrated to system software) etc.

If you need only menu element, Inline form or softkey you can use Usertech technology package.

Edited once, last by M.Ozkan ().

• Hi, fluke,

what's the KUS ?

KUKA Conntroller : _________<br />KSS Software : ____________ <br />Robot Model: _____________

• Only for information

if you are smart enough you can use kuka librarby (KukaRoboter.LegacyKrcServiceLib.dll) to Access KRC variables like tool, base, robot Actual position etc etc.

I have created my own interface which I have linked in kuka Diagnosis Menu which find the Spot welding point name with x,y,z, A,B,C cordinates with tool and base also save as an excel file.

• Only for information

if you are smart enough you can use kuka librarby (KukaRoboter.LegacyKrcServiceLib.dll) to Access KRC variables like tool, base, robot Actual position etc etc.

I have created my own interface which I have linked in kuka Diagnosis Menu which find the Spot welding point name with x,y,z, A,B,C cordinates with tool and base also save as an excel file.

very interesting! your app run in the HMI like a plugin. Did you created *.dll or *.exe file ?

KUKA Conntroller : _________<br />KSS Software : ____________ <br />Robot Model: _____________

• Hello irobot

yes I have create a dll file which is calling though HMI. If you would like to integrate your application in KUKA HMI without using any other external application than definetly you have to create a Dll file uisng wpf applicaion.

• Hello irobot

yes I have create a dll file which is calling though HMI. If you would like to integrate your application in KUKA HMI without using any other external application than definetly you have to create a Dll file uisng wpf applicaion.

Would be kind enough to share the Source code of the WPF application u developed? if you dont want to share it in public could you please send it to my PM. I also want to make such plugin, i have the knowledge to develop a plugin but dont know how to integrate it with the KUKA HMI... Thanks a lot in advance!

• Only for information

Where I can find the KukaRoboter.LegacyKrcServiceLib.dll? Is there a header file for my calling? Thank you!

• Only for information

I am looking for the relevant information.Can you tell me how to generate dll file

• I have looked through alot of posts trying to figure this one out, used the dll as mentioned above. Looking at the dll using dependancy walker totally confused me. So next step was to import the dll into a visual studio project and it kind of started to make more sense but i am still confused as hell.

I assume you have obviously put a lot of work into dissecting the dll, but could you please provide some guidance, as i would also like to make use of the dll to extract data from the robot.

Thanks

Advertising from our partners