KUKA errors messages manuals

• Hey everyone,

can any one tell me where can i find the KUKA errors messages manuals (for KRC1 or KRC4) because i've been searching for them these days and i just found the manual for KRC2. i'ts urgent and thank you for your help!
    :merci:

• same manual can be used on all robots (even KRC4).
    on KRC4 there are additional messages but those are normally found in DOCs for various tech packages.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi everyone

My company just bought a robot

KR 120 R2900 extra

I'm learning how to control this robot.

But only T1 mode can be used.

When switching to T2, AUT, AUTEXT mode, all errors are encountered as below text:

1. KSS00203, General motion enable

2. KSS12014, Speed of outer fan too low.

3. PMS 16, Battery or battery fuse defective-backup not possible.

4. KSS00099, Error on reading/writing: SYS-X44_DN-Slave1.

5. KSS10051, SYS-X44_DN-Slave1; Error in DeviceNet slave ring(error code:1-Station deactivated).

Do people understand these errors? How can I fix it?

• KR 120 R2900 extra

KRC version? KSS version?

1. KSS00203, General motion enable

This is a system input that needs to be mapped to an external enable signal. For a temporary workaround (does not work for EXT mode), you can map it to $IN[1025], which is the internal "always on" input.

KSS12014, Speed of outer fan too low.

Check the ventilation fans in the cabinet. Check that they are turning, and turning in the right direction. Also ensure you have the 3-phase power wired correctly, that the KRC is receiving the correct voltage, and that the mains power is the correct frequency.

PMS 16, Battery or battery fuse defective-backup not possible.

Check the batteries. On an older, used robot, the batteries almost certainly need to be replaced.

4. KSS00099, Error on reading/writing: SYS-X44_DN-Slave1.

5. KSS10051, SYS-X44_DN-Slave1; Error in DeviceNet slave ring(error code:1-Station deactivated).

The robot was apparently configured to communicate with a DeviceNet bus to an external PLC. Obviously, that connection no longer exists. Remove the DeviceNet from the I/O configuration.

• 1. use menu config>IO>autoexternal and change input for move enable to 1025

2. fan need to be replaced from time to time, this is consumable item. in short term check that it is not seized. if it does not run fast enough, you will get this message. this fan is accessible from the back side of the cabinet - it is behind the grill.

3. batteries are another consumable item and need to be replaced. they are inside cabinet. depending on KRC edition, they may be on the inside of the door, or in the lower left corner under the air duct etc. 2pcs of 12V 5Ah SLA batteries with larger style terminals (F2).

4. and 5. Devecenet slave that is configured in WorkVisual is not reachable. it is not powered up or it is disconnected. if this node is no longer available, use WorkVisual to remove it from configuration. as always make backup(s) before you touch anything

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thanhk you very much.

I am using KRC4.

I will try to fix the error according to your instructions.

• 1. use menu config>IO>autoexternal and change input for move enable to 1025

2. fan need to be replaced from time to time, this is consumable item. in short term check that it is not seized. if it does not run fast enough, you will get this message. this fan is accessible from the back side of the cabinet - it is behind the grill.

3. batteries are another consumable item and need to be replaced. they are inside cabinet. depending on KRC edition, they may be on the inside of the door, or in the lower left corner under the air duct etc. 2pcs of 12V 5Ah SLA batteries with larger style terminals (F2).

4. and 5. Devecenet slave that is configured in WorkVisual is not reachable. it is not powered up or it is disconnected. if this node is no longer available, use WorkVisual to remove it from configuration. as always make backup(s) before you touch anything

Thanks for your enthusiasm

I will try it right away.

I'll let you know the results

Advertising from our partners