Guidance Needed

• :help:

Guys I need your brains, I have an IRB 1400 M2000 that fried a cpu 500 board. I bought a 540 board and upgraded the flashdrive as well. Being told I have to get a higher revision from what I was running. I upgraded to the recommended Rev (2.27) I uploaded my program now I have all sorts of I/O errors and I cant jog the darn thing without a collision detect warning. Happens even when I disable collision detect.

• Do you have a back up of your IO file? I would overwrite any new IO file modifications and see if that helps, but of course keep a back up of both. as far as the motion sup it may be due not re selecting the correct tcp, tool / payload, and wobj in the jog screen.

• Fixed the I/O issue today, apparently you need 2 terminating resistors on the 352 Card X5 or the cable may be susceptible to the noise interference. I have no software or I/O errors anymore. Now my issues is I cant jog or un a program without the Motion/Collision detect stopping the cycle. I did a restore of my MOC.cfg para and updated the rev counters still no luck.

Advertising from our partners