- New tag at TCP ( 3 tags)
    - New Task
    - Add Tag to Task
    - Teach a device
    - Robot Task Simulation
    - Create Robot Program

And Error:
    # ERROR !!!
    Translation process didn't succeed due to one or more of the following reasons:

1. Check whether Java 2 SDK version 1.4.1 or later is installed on your machine.
    2. If Java 1.5 or later is used then xalan-j 2.7.1 must be installed.

From Tools\\Options... menu entry select Resource Detailing node and Offline Programming tab. Then:

1. Check whether java executable (version 1.4.1 or later) is pointed to.
    2. Check that the jar file DNBIgpOlpExtension.jar and xalan.jar (for Java 1.5 or later)
    in "Jar Files" text box are accounted for and contain full file paths. Use "Reset" button for defaults.
    3. Check whether you selected correct translator directory and translator file. Use "Reset" button for defaults.

I downloaded xalan 2.7.1 from http://www.apache.org put in my delmia folder c://del/win64/docs/java/
    add xalan in options/offline programing

and still the same error.

My delmia v5R20 64bit/ Roboter Kuka 125-2/ Windows 7 64bit/ Java standardt edition version 7 upd. 67 build 1.7.0_67-b01)

Podpawel

• Hi,

I find the error:

In options/offline programing

java executable: must be java exe, in my pc ist: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe

• you must have the following settings of java executable: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe

jar files:

xalan-2.7.1.jar

DNGIgpOlpExtension.jar I changed the names..because in the directory, the name was DNGIgpOlpXSLExtension.jar

serializer-2.7.1.jar

it works

• I know it's a bit old thread, but for myself the problem was with path for Java. I needed to select another file. Not "java.exe", but "javaw.exe" otherwise I was not able to make downloads.

Advertising from our partners