ABB2400 error

• OK, I see. SO you have not even had it running yet doing anything. I think that the best thing to do at this point would be to enter the calibration offsets that you can read. Should be in the Service? menu. Then line up all the rev counter markers. Tip: do 4, 5 and 6 first, you can have it down near you on the floor instead of climbing the robot or a ladder to see them. Then you change to the major axes and line them up. Only thing that I think you can do for the other illegible axes is to fine calibrate those axes. Again, Service menu. After that and any necessary rev counter updates, check the zero position. Enter a MoveAbsJ with a jointtarget that is all zeroes. Use \NoEOffs. Check that the mark are lined up still. Any little sliver off is no cause for panic. It only matters if it is like one motor revolution off, which can be much more noticeable. Make a backup, write down the calibration offsets and guard them with your life.

• That again will be in service menu. Aside from the calibration offsets the is the commutation. There will be a column in which there will be a yes or no for the flag. You will have to set them to true. In that generation of robot it should be 1.5708 commutation offset. Half of Pi.

Have you yet downloaded the manual referenced in an earlier reply from another user?

• Post the actual error number. The term cfg is too generic.

Could be continuity issue with keyswitch contacts or it could be miswired.

Double-check continuity of jumpers on DSQC509 Panel Unit.

Replace Panel Unit

• 50242: Unsync due to CFG data
    - Mismatch between controller

Maybe I didn't explain well as to what I want to accomplish

Main error facing 50242 , robot and controller have not been used together before

What I need to know is how to clear previous smb data from controller and add new smb from current arm

Steps should be similar to irc5 I'm assuming as to using arm with mismatch controller

-Clear smb data from cabinet

-adding new smb data from arm

-calibration

This is my first time working with s4c plus so I'm confused as to how sbm is cleared and adding new arm

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Advertising from our partners