This is a free tool for commenting I/O and registers for Fanuc robots, which is based on comment tool of official web server.
- 2019-mar-06, SPACE (' ') in comment text will not be '+' any more
- 2018-jul-06, you can comment position registers and flags now
- 2016-sep-21, you can comment registers and group I/O now
- 2016-sep-18, comments can include Japanese or Chinese characters (as long as your controller supports)
- 2014-aug, first version (Python scripts)
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework >= 2.0
1. Set controller's IP first: menu - setup - host comm - TCP/IP - Port#1 IP addr
Restart robot controller to make IP setting valid check reply 4, thanks to K-Sky
3. Unlock karel: host comm - HTTP - line2 (KAREL:*) - F3 (UNLOCK)
4. Config IP for your PC, make sure it is in the same network with robot controller
Note: Reply 1 to 3 was posted when this tool was written in Python. Later on, it has been rewritten in C# .NET.