Limiting RZ speed

• you can use the VR for the speed. you cannot reduce one motors speed when youhave specified the movement of the path. it is mathematically impossible.

• What are you trying to do? Share your details and we might have alternate suggestions.

I've never used it,but I believe there is a function that allows you to specify a linear speed and also a rotation amount. I think it's meant for "mixing" applications where you want to specify an RPM of the t-axis...

Don't quote me on any of this... I just recall this seeing something alone those lines.

RoboGuru

• This is a handling application.
    The robot moves by MOVL through calculated targets, without changing RX,RY (the tool is always hanging downwards).
    It may be or may be not +/-90deg RZ rotation between consecutive targets. The MOVL speed is specified as linear.
    When there is the rotation, its angular speed must be limited, to prevent losing the product from vacuum cups.

Is there a parameter to limit the T speed?
    Or opposite, to limit linear speed ? (I could specify angular speed in MOVL in such case, with no worry about linear overspeed).
    In Fanuc, I can specify motion time instead of speed. Is there such option in DX100?

Advertising from our partners