KR C4 - Cyrillic

• :help:
    Hello,

do you know if there is a way to show cyrillic font in messages shown on the screen? Something like

Msg={modul[] "ACME", Nr 1, Msg_txt[]"PROGRAM SELECTION"}
    SK[1]={SK_Type #value, SK_txt[] "PRG. 1"}
    SK[2]={SK_Type #value, SK_txt[] "PRG. 2"}
    Opt={vl_stop false, clear_p_reset true, log_to_db true}

Handle=Set_KrlDlg (msg, par[], SK[], opt)

but "PROGRAM SELECTION" and "PRG. 1" written in cyrillic.

Thank you!

• never needed it myself but if I recall you need to use #KEY option and add the texts in other languages into message database (.mdb). switching language should be automatic. check forum for "#KEY" to find examples.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• sorry, i guess they went from database (KRC2) to KXR files (KRC4).
    KXR is just an XML file (like most configuration files on KRC4), so in a folder C:\KRC\Data\ create new file for your own use (other files are good examples).

For example create MyMessage.kxr
    and inside it add something like

XML
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <resources xmlns="http://www.kuka.com/schemas/kxr/2009">
       <module name="MyMessage">
          <message key="MyMessage1" number="1">
             <text xml:lang="de-DEV">Meine erste Meldung</text>
             <text xml:lang="en-DEV">My first Message</text>
          </message>
       </module>
    </resources>

you should be able to represent any/all Unicode characters and if you like you can add multiple languages (this example only shows German and English, not sure what version of Cyrillic you are interested in so lookup country/language codes online, for example Russian should be "ru-DEV" etc.). with this in place you should be able to create own message where:

msg.Modul[] is "MyMessage"
    and
    msg.Msg_Text[] is "MyMessage1"

depending on selected language, correct text should be displayed (sorry, have not tried it myself but would like to know if it worked...). for details on message programming check "KSS_82_messages_en.pdf" on your documentation DVD.

similar should work for Dialog SoftKeys:

as mentioned use #KEY option instead of #VALUE, such as
    softkey[1] = {sk_type #key, sk_txt[] "Yes"}

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Добрый день PISOSOFT! Я понимаю, что ветка уже прокисла.

Озадачился той же проблемой вывода кирилицы. Как понимаю необходимо как то подключать файл .kxr. Простое его наличие не дает результатов. Подскажите, если у вас это получилось.

Good day PISOSOFT! I understand that the branch has old.

Was puzzled by the same problem withdrawal of Cyrillic. As I understand it is necessary as that to connect the file .kxr. Its mere presence does not give results. Tell me, if you succeded.

Advertising from our partners