SRVO-007 & SRVO-213 faults

• I have 5 used RJ3iB controllers that all were supplied by our customer. They all are displaying the same 3 faults: SRVO-007 External E-stop, SRVO-213 Fuse Blown (panel board) and SRVO-280 - SVOFF input.

The fuse is not blown, the int 24V & 0V are present. there is no ext voltage, I have tried supplying external 24Vs to the Ext contacts and i have also jumpered the int to the ext. The Green RDY light is on, and i have also tried jumpering out the e-stop circuit. I have not been able to clear a single alarm.

I am still trying to get some help from Fanuc, but am hoping someone on here can help give me more detail to fix this problem.

Just FYI, I do not have much experience in the Robot controller.

Thanks guys

• On your OP board; make sure there is a jumper between int 24v and ext 24v also between int 0v and ext 0v. These are on TB0P6.
    ON TBOP4 make sure that EES1 and EES11 are jumpered and EES2 and EES21 are jumped and EAS1 to EAS11 and EAS2 to EAS21, and EGS1 to EGS11 and EGS2 to EGS 21 are all jumpered out.

• I have the same problem , with controller R30i B. Fuse 2 blown . SRVO-0213 alarm. Twice it has blown. Is it possible that the TP cable could be the reason?? wondering why ?? but maintenance manual also states if the external voltage is not short circuit , check TP cable. The fuse was blown when I was taking the TP away from the controller.

Have attached the image with alarm rectification procedure. All other connectors are correct with wiring.

Can it happen? :help:

• Racermike , thank you for the inputs. I did not disconnected the cable. When I move the cable itself , the fuse was blown. After replacing with new cable , the problem is solved. Strange, but this is the situation :merci:

• Racermike , thank you for the inputs. I did not disconnected the cable. When I move the cable itself , the fuse was blown. After replacing with new cable , the problem is solved. Strange, but this is the situation :merci:

Not all that strange in my workplace. Cables don't get hung up properly a lot of the time and the line operators run them over with heavy carts and hard rubber casters ending with the same fuse blown. You'd think people would have more common sense. :uglyhammer2:

"I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio."

Advertising from our partners