Motoman manuals

• From the link we can read

Terms of Use and Copyright Notice

These manuals are freely available as a service to Yaskawa customers to assist in the operation of Motoman robots, related equipment and software. These manuals are copyrighted property of Yaskawa and may not be sold or redistributed in any way. You are welcome to link to these documents from another web site but you may not copy the PDF files to another website, blog, cloud storage site or any other means of storing or distributing online content.

All downloading activity is logged. Downloading any manual from this page indicates that you understand and agree with the above terms of use.

I keep reading the terms and I have a hard time to understand the green and red statements. For me that is a contradiction but I'm just a robot programmer and I don't have a PhD in English. Anyway, the red is very convincing to me, so, I'm going to allow this post to stay unless Motoman contacts me

Retired but still helping

Edited once, last by Fabian Munoz ().

• I agree with you, Fabian.
    Sharing links is not redistribution of manuals, only pointing to it.
    It will bi different if someone send (redistribute) electronic copy to another person, as I understand green and red statements.
    Also, we are kind of Yaskawa customers because we are using his robots and controllers and for us manuals are freely available.

I was to happy finding L106 manuals in one place!

Thank you for clarifying copyright issues...

• Thanks for the link I have already researched this webpage but seems like they have deleted the motoman L series manuals paologigli was referring to in his original post.

I am looking for the Motoman L15s robot manual btw, every clue for finding them is very welcomed.

I want to post a restauration post on the forum once I have finished muy previous research.

Advertising from our partners