Help please with SRVO-195 NTED Servo disconnect fault

• I am running a previously used S-420iW. All I really need to do is jog the robot so that we can be sure that it moves properly for resale. I've cleared out almost all of the faults I got when I turned it on, but as soon as I hit the deadman switch to jog I get:

SRVO-195 NTED Servo disconnect

The manual I have does not cover this fault, so can anybody tell me what could be causing this and what I can do to resolve it? I've tried a couple of robots on the same cabinet and I still get the same result, so it seems to be a cabinet issue.

• SRVO-195 SERVO NTED/Servo disconnect

Cause: The Non Teacher Enabling Device is released or servo is disconnected.
    Remedy: Press the Non Teacher Enabling Device or connect servo, and then press RESET. Refer to the maintenance manual for details.

• Please be sure that in alarm screen if some other alarms are active or not! (I think so!)
    Check behind the front door of Cabinet the connectors (TBOP4, etc..) and shortcut all the double contacts of external emg and fences.
    I guess you have not the orange connectors because probably is a R-J2 Controller but you have some screwed connections.
    Then same shortcut on SVOFF input and ExtON/OFF contacts.

Hope this help!

• kbpatton,
    Did you by chance ever fix this fault? I have tried everything in the maintenance manual and have found no solutions to this error. If you could reply back it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Advertising from our partners