I'd like to offer an application that I've created to analyze the code of Fanuc robots. I've tested it for a while, and worked most of the bugs out. Right now it's in a "beta" phase, and I'm looking for constructive feedback.
To get the full functionality, it relies on a robot backup that includes the .ls and .va files. This can be done using FILE > COPY from the robot or by copying the files from the robot over FTP.
If you would like to try it, you can download it from the link below. It's written in Java, so if it's not already installed, you will need to install it. You will be directed to the download page during install, if not you can get it here. http://java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp?locale=en
- Program Tree
- Builds a program tree structure of your code.
- Searches for both CALL and RUN.
- Lists programs used in BG LOGIC.
- Unused Programs.
- Builds a list of all programs that are not called.
- Search Function
- Search an entire backup.
- Useful to see where registers are used or why that PR keeps getting overwritten.