safety configuration

• Hello
    I am new with krc4 , i work with krc2 , krc1 and ABB , i dont have any training on krc4 .
    I have a problem at the beginning . Configuration safety req confirmation.
    I changed user , i go to confirmation safety , i check "robot start first time" and i try to activate . Robot ask one code 8 digits to confirm , and i dont have . Is an standard ? where i find this ?
    On "Quick start " i dont have this , is without code . Any solution ?
    sorry about my english

thnx

• if making changes to safety configuration, make sure to log in as a safety maintenance.
    I have not seen that either, how about some screenshots?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• ok , my mistake ,robot don't said "you dont have rights " and i don't searched deep .
    now i have a new problem , all other users have default password kuka , safety maintenance user , no .

• To eliminate stupid problems :smiling_face: Make sure when you type "kuka" it is lower case.

--
    Where did you get the robot from ?
    If it came from integrator they will know what the password is.
    If it came directly from kuka then you will have to call them and ask what the deal is.

Default password for all users is "kuka".
    The only way to reset it (that I know of) is to reinstall the software from scratch.

• I checked 15 time on 3 diferent robots , only at safety maintenance i received "wrong password" , all other users are ok .
    I spoke with kuka hungary and say , default password is "kuka" .
    Robots come directly from Ausburg .
    I wait somebody with more brain , i made only programing and path , i don't know to work with passwords .

• 60256 is password , but on manual and "quick start" from the robot , default password is kuka .
    That print screen i think is from pdf with renault standard .

• This explains a lot. Renault standard is probably not something common on this forum.
    I was not even aware there is Renault standard with different passwords.
    We don't see Renaults in US :smiling_face:

KUKA shipped robot with standard documentation where default password for all user groups is "kuka"

Good to know for the future.

Advertising from our partners