Resolver error

• Please help!
    I have an ABB robot that keeps faulting out mid-program. It trips the following errors:
    38031 Resolver Error
    39103 Mains Missing
    10020 Execution error state
    20202 Backplane Enable open
    10014 System failure state
    20012 Sys failure state active
    10005 Program stopped

When this happens, I have to power cycle the robot in order to get it to do anything, and every time I do this, I have to update the rev counter for axis 6
    Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

• hello,
    i think your resolver unit is out !

the resolver's signals are multiplexed and converted before there are transmitted to the main computer .

it's a common failure ...

i repaired a lot of resolver unit board !

abb irb6400/6400rex s4c&nbsp; + spotgun<br />motoman mrc k6<br />kuka krc32<br />acma BR2210<br />fanuc RJ-3i<br />Kuka KRC2 + KR150<br />http://www.alphitan.com/idrep/<br /><br />repair center

• The resolver unit?? would that be the SMB?
    I managed to get it up and running again, but only temporarily. I updated the rev counter for axis 6, and went into the program and drastically slowed down the velocity of the movements in the area where it was faulting out. We started back up, it ran great for about 15 cycles, then it faulted out again...in the same spot, with the fame faults. :wallbash:

• memiller : exactly the smb !

first, check all connection like said prnuk but i really think that's smb board !

abb irb6400/6400rex s4c&nbsp; + spotgun<br />motoman mrc k6<br />kuka krc32<br />acma BR2210<br />fanuc RJ-3i<br />Kuka KRC2 + KR150<br />http://www.alphitan.com/idrep/<br /><br />repair center

• Indeed, the resolver is in the motor but the conversion is done at the smb board.

• Hello.
    I repair smb modules.
    I know how to repair the 38031 resolver error.
    The price is cheaper, 230 euros.
    The price is a half of other because i are owner and work for me.
    I repair and probe the SMB board with a real robot with one year warranty.

Edit: email address removed by moderator. Please send this kind of information as a private message.

Edited once, last by massula ().

• Hello.
    I repair abb smb modules.
    I know how to repair the 38031 resolver error.
    The price is cheaper, 280 euros.
    The price is a half of other because i are owner and work for me.
    I repair and probe the SMB board with a real robot with one year warranty.

My email: removed , please use PM

• I made happy some people, and i continue repair SMB boards and doing reverse engineering and learning.

Some people need a fast response with the problems, and fast response is my email.

Please dont erase this email, It is for everyone's benefit.

Email. chemajupiter@gmail.com

Advertising from our partners