Mada

• No mention if the robot is mounted on slide or what KSS version it runs?
    Here is version for KSS5.6.11 and floor mounted robot with no slide...

Hello PanicMode ,,you are God :smiling_face: i am searching longtime that i can find you and message you but i can't...i have many questions ..do you have email or whats app?

i have 2 krc 2 which one installed win 95 ks v4.1 kr 15-2 another one winxpembeded but winxpe mada file belongs to kr125 but installed on kr 15-2..i want to replace kr 15-2 mada file on another ...i need mada file under xpe for kr 15-2 ..is it possible?please help me :smiling_face:

• why do want mada for a 15 kg robot?

the picture in post #1 shows a 210kg robot?

On cd or drive d: you should have a directory called allmadas! do you have this directory?

Otherwise I would suggest to contact kuka, giving the serial numbers of your robots and get the machine data for the robot according to your kuka sytem software!

i am searching longtime that i can find you and message you but i can't...i have many questions ..do you have email or whats app?

ooops my bad, i shall immediately remedy that by sharing my name, email, phone number, address etc...

perhaps hundreds of strangers contacting me relentlessly is just what i need. it is not like i need life..

:muahaha:

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• ok, I made the same mistake again.

The question of the original question is answered, but the second question still open and I mixed them.

i have 2 krc 2 which one installed win 95 ks v4.1 kr 15-2 another one winxpembeded but winxpe mada file belongs to kr125 but installed on kr 15-2..i want to replace kr 15-2 mada file on another ...i need mada file under xpe for kr 15-2 ..is it possible?please help me

the mada can be found in folder "Internat>Mada>Krc2

It is also useful to check the label on the robot.

As seen on the picture located in post #1 the trafo name and the location is given.

btw. we have KSS V5.2, V5.3, V5.4, V5.5 V5.6, V8.2 running on win xp

• ooops my bad, i shall immediately remedy that by sharing my name, email, phone number, address etc...

perhaps hundreds of strangers contacting me relentlessly is just what i need. it is not like i need life..

:muahaha:

Many thanks to you Panic mode...i will continue asking you but you will live with my questions :))

• Thanks Mom first part of your answer solved my problem :smiling_face:

:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Advertising from our partners