How to -- implement into VKRC code any not supported commands as GOTO and else ?

• Hi.
    How to -- implement into VKRC code any not supported commands as GOTO, Label and else which are not on inline form available ?
    Please for pieces of code :smiling_face:

• Hi eusty.
    They are not available by inline form. KSS 3.3.x.
    How to insert this command by orange editor ?
    I have to copy whole FOLD for this command ?

Edited once, last by markopo ().

• only basic programming instructions are available though inline forms.
    anything higher must be typed in. this requires to login as Expert.
    on VKRC expert login requires use of media with key file containing expert password.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• My memory is rusty, but VKRCs refer to Modules as "Folge", if I recall correctly. Some later VKRCs had some very tight restrictions to limit what kind of KRL code you could import.

Probably the best route I can think of is to create an empty Folge, then make an Archive. Open that Folge offline using OrangeEdit, add the KRL code you need to, then import that file back into the robot, and see if any of the VKRC's protections stop you.

• VSS (Volkswagen System Software) has a lot of limitations compared with the regular KSS.

From version 5.4.x, VSS has the GOTO statement, accessed only on EDIT mode. But in 3.3.x, You will really need do something through VW_User (UserTech for VKRC).

• Thank You very much, in KSS 3.x it is available to just type in command not supported in inline forms and it works :smiling_face:
    Thank all for help :smiling_face:

Marek

Edited once, last by markopo ().

Advertising from our partners