Roboguide failure

• Hello,

I'm using Roboguide for my thesis and I also need to use some of the plug-ins like motion-pro, duty estimation, power estimation. My problem is: when I start to optimise the robot's position the program always shows a failure "no client tags available". I don't know what it means and it pops up lot of times interrupting the optimisation process. I have no idea what to do, but i discovered that the optimisation works with smaller cells and smaller programs, so I think it must be with the software (can't handle the too much information). I would be grateful if anybody could help me with this. Thanks

• Well I solved it finally. :icon_mrgreen: The main cause was the virus protection, I use AVG and I think it makes a limit of the ram and memory usage, so roboguide couldn't use the CPU totally. After disable the virus protection all problems solved, now it's working. So if anybody has problem with Motionpro or duty estimation, or other plug-ins first try to disable virus protection. A bit annoying... :icon_smile: thanks for the help,

Advertising from our partners