5 C3FIL ADS Timeout?

• So I've gotten our KR30-2 + KRC 1 to accept a program of at least 10,000 points after changing the "A-Pages" setting in the hw_inf.ini file to 1024. I cranked the number of points in my file up to 30K, then downwards to 20K, 15K, and 12K. Each time I get an error message "5 C3FIL ADS Timeout" :icon_eek:

I have searched through several operations, start-up and variables-reference documents, and I can't find anything remotely close to this message.

Anyone out there have any knowledge of this? It sounds to me like a process that needs to be told "sit tight for a little while longer while I load the file!"

(I've contacted Kuka about upgrading our dinosaur KRC-1 cabinet, and they said no dice whatsoever, spend $28k for a new cabinet. Ahhh, NOPE :icon_rofl:)

• I don't recall that error msg in particular, but the ones that look like that generally mean you've managed to crash a process thread in the OS. That's why the msg doesn't appear in any manuals, b/c it's not something an end user should run into. And if they do, they're trying to force the poor robot beyond its manufacturer's specs. :fish:

Advertising from our partners