KRC4 drives won't enable no movement

• Start up of new KRC 16-3 robot with standard KRC4 controller. X11 plug configuration is for blindplug just to move and master robot for the first time. Tried moving robot in start up mode without X11 plugged in still no joy!! The following are faults:KSS13015, KSS15014, KSS10041 AND KSS10015.

• Hi,

All messages except KSS15014, do not prevent driving the robot. Hence try plugging in and out of the KCP.

I have a list:
    KSS15014: KCP Connection Error (Connection to KCP is defective. Possibly caused by wrong disconnection.)
    KSS13015: <%1> Ethercat Bus-Scan Error. Device: %2 [%3] (Bus-Scan Error. Configured and physical Devices are different)
    KSS10041: %1: Profibus-Slave Configuration Error (%2%3) (Error in PB-Slave Configuration)
    KSS10015: %1 Bus Error %2 AddInfo %3 (Bus error with error special error code is detected)

Fubini

• Thanks for replies, I got direction! Safety-Modul for Cabinet Interface Board (SION-CIB) and Safety Interface Board SIB Standard (SION-SIB-STD) had same EtherCat address. Once I Changed SIB address, generated code then deployed to controller, robot drives enabled fine. Mastered and then could run each axis full speed.

Advertising from our partners