Error code table for NXC100 YASKAWA

• Hi all

To troubleshoot a handling issue, i'm looking for the error code table for a NXC100 YASKAWA controller.

Someone can help me ?

Thanks

• I'm searching on internet some manuals & documentation since 2 days, but nothing about the "Error code table for the NXC100 YASKAWA controller". :sadsmiley:

Help me pleased :help:

• I had the 01 9046 error code.
    I recover the alarme by initialising the robot with the Teach pendant.

Fews days ago, i had these following error code :
    01 9897
    01 9098

I have the error code table for the NX100 Yaskawa Controller but it doesn't match.

• Any alarm starting with a 9 is a user alarm. These alarms are programmed by the end user or the integrator and will come up when things are not right (low air pressure, sensor fault, no PLC communication....) without knowing what is wired to the cell and who edited the user alarms it will be next to impossible to fix this.

Have you called whoever you bout the robot from to get the manuals that were shipped with the robot and ask them about these alarms.

Robodoc

• You can work your way backward in the ladder to find out what triggers these alarms.
    I assume your actual alarm numbers are 9064, 9097, 9098 since the user alarms go from 9064-90127 (64 total).
    These are activated according to what combo of 6 bits are triggered (or not) in the ladder. The bits are 40140-40145 and they will trigger the user alarm request signal 40012.
    9097 is activated by the cobination of 40140 and 40145 (binary 33 since it's the 33rd user alarm) and 9098 is activated by the combination of 40141 and 40145 (binary 34). Find out what is setting these bits in the ladder. Ultimately you will probably find a 2xxxx external input involved and can find out what is wired to it at the I/O card. Wiring prints are helpful at this point. 9064 is kind of a special case in that all bits have to be off (binary 0 since it's the 1st alarm on the list). There may be a different bit triggering the alarm request bit such as a 7xxxx series bit. Good luck.

Advertising from our partners