How to create super components in Robcad? Pls friends help me

• As i am new to robcad ,pls share with me how to create super component kinematics :help:

• don't worry mate, I'll prepare you a little wiki for this item.I think there are only not so much guys in the world there are using this kind of solutions to simulate.just 1 day of patience :biggrins:

• don't worry mate, I'll prepare you a little wiki for this item.I think there are only not so much guys in the world there are using this kind of solutions to simulate.just 1 day of patience :biggrins:

I wasnt aware that not many people created supercomponent kinematics (most of the guys i work with find it a pretty simple solution (think it was one of the first things i was shown as a new robcad user)).

• I wasnt aware that not many people created supercomponent kinematics (most of the guys i work with find it a pretty simple solution (think it was one of the first things i was shown as a new robcad user)).

:wallbash: Go get a decent training! It makes live so much easier.

Errors are a question of mind over matter,<br />If you don't mind it doesn't matter.

• Hi Ynze, anuthing
    I spent lot of money for training. They dint teach anything.
    So let them clear doubts here. This forum is better.

Advertising from our partners