KRC2 Home1 signal not ON

• Hello,
    I need help to understand how home position assigned to SYS Output. Our program has HOME, HOME 1 position. when robot at HOME position, the assigned system output is ON, but when it is at HOME1 the assigned output such as $OUT[3215] SYS is not ON. what should go wrong? how do I correct it?. The code like this:

PTP HOME1 Vel=100 % DEFAULT
    $BWDSTART=FALSE
    PDAT_ACT=PDEFAULT
    FDAT_ACT=FHOME1
    BAS(#PTP_PARAMS,100)
    PTP XHOME1

Thank you in advance for your help

• I had this same issue and Mookie has the right answer. The fold must be changed to

PTP HOME! Vel= 100% DEFAULT
    $BWDSTART=FALSE
    PDAT_ACT=PDEFAULT
    FDAT_ACT=FHOME1
    BAS(#PTP_PARAMS,100)
    $AXIS_HOME[1]=XHOME1
    PTP XHOME1

• EEK.. Do not do that.. If you select change for any reason while in the editor it will overwrite your code.

xHome1 is just a position

$AXIS_HOME[1] is constantly monitored though..

If you are just looking to monitor home, you can use

$AXIS_HOME = XHOME

• What Mookie is getting at is that, if you put that line of code inside a standard KUKA Inline Form, the next time someone uses the Change button on that form, the extra code will be erased.

This line of code only needs to be inserted into the program once, at the beginning of the program.

Although, honestly, this doesn't even need to be programmed. Just do it once during setup of the robot using the Variable Monitor, unless you expect XHOME1 to be getting changed often.

• Thank you very much. Set $HOME[1] worked good.
    My question is: how can I get into Variable Monitor to set that new XHOME1 instead of add extra code
    Thanks again

• Using the Variable Monitor, you could type in all the angle values (but you must use correct formatting!). Or, if the robot is physically in the correct location, you could simply type $AXIS_ACT into the "new value" box, and hit enter. $AXIS_ACT is the system variable that contains the current joint angles of the entire robot, so this will simply copy the current values of $AXIS_ACT into XHOME1.

Advertising from our partners