KUKA MOTION

• Can anyone help me understanding APO_DIST, APO_FAC, ORI_TYP #BASE, CIRC_TYP #BASE, JERK_FAC, EXAX_IGN 0 variables in the following command

DECL LDAT LCPDAT9={VEL 2.0,ACC 100.0,APO_DIST 100.0,APO_FAC 50.0,ORI_TYP #VAR,CIRC_TYP #BASE,JERK_FAC 50.0,EXAX_IGN 0}

• Off the top of my head (no documentation at home!)

APO_DIST Approximation distance
    ORI_TYP Orientation type

JERK_FAC, EXAX_IGN 0 These look like they could be new in KSS 8 as I've not noticed them before.

• It's been a while, but I don't think that value in the .DAT file changes to follow the inline form anymore. Instead, I think that changing the value in the inline form changes the numerical parameter in the call to BAS, in the .SRC file. The VEL element of the LDAT structure is used by other BAS calls, but not (anymore) the PTP or LIN inline form-generated BAS calls.
    I believe this is b/c the way BAS.SRC works has changed over time.

• Nobody mentioned APO_FAC. I, too, would like to know what this is for. Also, can you say in general terms what BAS.SRC does? In my version the call has two parameters and the purpose of the second one is a mystery to me: bas(#cp_params, ldat_act.vel)

• bas.src is the basic control package definition. PTP motion, linear motion, etc etc.. Everything you do in your program (nearly) passes through BAS.SRC so the robot knows what to do with your motion commands.

bas(#cp_params, ldat_act.vel) is passing your point parameters (cp params) and velocity (ldat_act.vel) to BAS.src

• Hi,

probably APO_FAC is only there due to compatibility reasons. Parsing my BAS.SRC (which should use it if it has a meaning) finds no reference to this value. As already mentioned it was used to set blending params inside $APO.

Fubini

Advertising from our partners