SK6 Robot L Axis Re-Program

• From long to short story, I have a Mechanical Pulse Limit Alarm in L axis. Frequently I have to Initialize axis data to clear the fault, otherwise the robot will not move at all and the alarm will not clear. I've been told there is a way to correct this fault for once for all and is reprogramming the L axis by opening the parameters, can some one explain me how this is done or this is the right way to proceed to clear Mechanical Pulse Limit. Thank you guys!

Alfamoto

• Hi alfamoto, MRC
    All the axis on this generation of machine have three limits with setup in Parameters,
    * Pulse Soft limit --- S1CxG070>77 (+) (L=071) & S1CxG078>84 (-) (L=079) [XRC & MRC]
    * Mechanical limit --- RC1G240>245 (+) (L=241) & RC1G248>253 (-) (L=249) [MRC]
    * Motor limit --- RC1G256 >261 (+) (L=257) & RC1G264 > 269 (-) (L=265) [MRC]
    They all do the same thing and have values appropriate to their operation ie.
    Closest to zero (encoder figure) will be "Pulse Soft limit" as its the first to stop axis from moving further
    - followed by Mech. & Motor pulse limits.
    The Mech & Motor limit values are typically the same , however, if your machines are pre-loved they could be
    any values &/or to close to the "Pulse Soft Limit " and giving you this problem.
    Just change values further away from where they are now , remember that (+) values & (-) values are direction from axis zero or mid-point.
    Take care of the values you enter , they are made to stop the axis's from crashing or jamming themselves.

Advertising from our partners