smartac with S4c

• :help:Can anyone help ?
    I have a 6400 with smartac fitted. I have a Smartac module which originally came from LAXA. I have some documentation but this refers to different routines which are not in the module.
    Has anyone got manuals which are using routine "SearchOneD" or a Smartac module which has a routine "Search_1D" in it.

I have tested Smartac using search for a single point and all ok. The issue I have is I now need to search six points which are nearly in a straight line. Shift them and then weld.

Yours hopefully..............

• I have an old Smartac.sys module that has 'SearchOneDir' routine (not quite the same as your text)

These are the routines in the module:

! SMA_OffsAdd
    ! SMA_OffsRem
    ! SMA_SearchLin
    ! SMA_SearchXYZ
    ! SMA_SearchYZX
    ! SMA_SearchZXY
    ! SMA_StorePos
    ! SMA_Version
    !
    ! ErrHandler
    ! DeltaX
    ! DeltaY
    ! DeltaZ
    ! MoveToOneDir
    ! NeedOfActivation
    ! Search
    ! SearchOneDir
    ! sen2StableLow
    ! SmaActivationOK
    ! SmaDeActivation

BR<br />prnuk2003

• Holy thread resurrection batman !

No need for a key or anything, you just need the module.

[Edit] and just in case someone thinks I'm a complete [insert profanity here], Iliyan and I have been emailing privately for probably 6 months on various topics getting his cell up and running with an Aristorob and now Smartac.. I did send him an old Smartac module I had from way back when.

2nd note... I never liked the Search_1D modules and the one that prnuk2003 mentions sounds like a much more recent version and/or home-brew.

The best one (IMHO) is probably one that I think was called SMA_2003 / 2005... it had built in ghost detection (false positives) and a few other tweaks that wasn't necessarily "official" but a great collective effort by a talented group of people.

Advertising from our partners