Change asynchronous axis to synchronous axis

• $ASYNC_AXIS = 'B000000' or 0 means none are asynchronous

$ASYNC_AXIS = 'B000001' or 1 means E1 only is asynchronous, other external axes are synced

$ASYNC_AXIS = 'B000010' or 2 means E2 only is async, other external axes are synced

$ASYNC_AXIS = 'B010011' or 19 means E1, E2 and E5 are async, other extern axes are synced with robot

from last example it is obvious why binary format is preferred in this case.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• $ASYNC_AXIS = $ASYNC_AXIS B_OR 'B000001' ; set E1 in ASYNC mode

$ASYNC_AXIS = $ASYNC_AXIS B_AND 'B111110' ; set E1 in SYNC mode

$ASYNC_AXIS = $ASYNC_AXIS B_OR 'B100000' ; set E6 in ASYNC mode

$ASYNC_AXIS = $ASYNC_AXIS B_AND 'B011111' ; set E6 in SYNC mode

$ASYNC_AXIS = 'B000001' ; E1 ASYNC

$ASYNC_AXIS = 'B000000' ; E1 SYNC why you write B000000 E1 sync according to you this should be none.

and 0 = sync

1 = async , is it write ? :question_mark::question_mark:

and where and when we use this variable, can you give any example. :question_mark::question_mark:

SHUBHAM JAIN

• $async_axis = 'b0001' in this step, how can we define that this is for E1 and this for async or sync

$ov_async = 30

asyptp {e1 -180}

END

Can you help me in this ??:question_mark:or is it wrong, which is wrote in the step.:question_mark::question_mark:

SHUBHAM JAIN

• 0=sync

1=async

Code
    $ASYNC_AXIS = 'B000001' ; 

E1 ASYNC ----> Not entirely true...

Yes this does set E1 to ASYNC but that is only 16.67% of what this command does. Because it also sets E2...E6 to SYNC. This is why masking with use of B_OR and B_AND is done as you have shown already.

You can read the manual. It has examples....

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• can you share the manual ??

SHUBHAM JAIN

Advertising from our partners