create a new soft key

• Friends

I want to create the softkey with which a I can popup the Variable monitor Screen
    I tried in User tech manual 2.3 but there is not so much about how to create a soft key.
    can some body help me on this

Danke/Thanks

• Hi,

I tried it only one time and that´s why I´m not sure if I remember it well.. Like first you need to instal file with name "USERTECH" to windows and after is the best to restart windows in robot... (Cold restart from consol)
    Then under way "c:krc/TP/USERTECH/TEMPLATE/.... " there must be file where you will set keys! for example I have:

DECL STATKEY KEY1={TOPTEXT[] "",BOTTOMTEXT[] "", PICTURE[] "C:\KRC\TP\USERTECH\TEMPLATE\BITMAPS\Links.BMP", NEED_SAFETYSWITCH TRUE, NEED_DRIVESOK TRUE, NEED_MODEOP 3, NEED_PROSTATE 30}

; Links button scripts
    DefScript SC_KEYUP1
    SetVar(fullpath[] "$OUT[25]", Value[] "FALSE")
    EndScript

DEFSCRIPT SC_KEYDOWN1
    SETVAR(FULLPATH[] "$OUT[25]", VALUE[] "TRUE")
    ENDSCRIPT

This file has end "kfd"

Then you will create file where you will save pictures of keys... I have file with name "bitmaps" and there I have picture "links.BMP"

And last step is under way "c:krc/roboter/init/menukeyuser.ini

[SOFTKEYS]
    USERSTAT1=MESSEN,11,USERSTATKEYBAROCX,KUKATPUSER;MESS_TECHNOLOGY.MESS_BAR

You must set SOFTKEYS... I think that this you must set because you want to see it under satuskeys on konsol of robot...

But really I don´t remember well because I did it only one time and with help by phone...

Write me or describe me where you have problem...

Thanks and nice day I wish you...

:hi-bye:

Advertising from our partners