HELP .SRVO-027 .TORQUE key + RES-PCA key can not fine to use on R-J controller?

• Dear All
    I use R-J model arc mate 120i.i needing remaster home position by master/Cal screen .but I get in to this screen cannot to see RES-PCA softkey (F3) it only f1-F2- F5(DONE).I use Calibrater (No 6) after i depress F4 yes to Calibrater but Error SRVO- 027 (Robot bot calibrater) still there . I fine it everywhere in PRM system but i can see that . and Torque key for braker Release to Jog axis 20 degree performed remaster again but this Error still presented,
    helpppp..please ,i can not performent Remaster (calibrater fot this Robot )
    Any good idea please send to me .Thks

• Hi Sfranklin

I believe the RJ controller does not have that key.
    In the system variables look for $MCR_T -> SPS_RESET

See this :

$MCR.$spc_reset

Name: Serial Pulse Coder Reset
    Description: If the software detects that the serial pulse coder has changed
    more than the tolerance during the cycle power, an alarm will be posted. The
    system variable $MCR.$spc_reset allows you to reset the pulse code mismatch
    error.
    Power Up: Changes to this variable take effect immediately.

• Thanks so much TRBe
    I want to release Brake move Axis to 30degree because this point pulse mismacth if not TORQUE softkey ?
    thks.

• i has to change MCR-SPC - RESET = FALSE - > TRUE . but it not to change anything.got still error 027.
    also it get more error 075. pulse not estabilishe. ....so it is requied must move axis more 20-30degrre.but i can not release brakes it
    please help me more.thks

• srvo-027 just means your robot is not mastered but you should be able to jog the robot if the pulse mismatch is gone. I presume you press SHIFT+RESET to jog the robot?
    Can you only not release the brake for axis 3 or for all axis?

• Hi TRbe . i needing release brake of 6 axis. because error 027- robot not calibrated (G:1- A:6) .i performent many times but can not . other time i got error 075. .... (G:1 - A:6).
    If i Jog any axis is error MCTL: 003...appear (system not ready).

• Hi TRbe. After i make master finish is appear error 027...immediatly. servo not power on.i press reset key it not thing to change.impossible to rotation any axis.also error MCTL–003 NONE system is in error status.
    turn off then turn on again after performed master process. it still error 027. can not clear it.

• After you zero master the robot and calibrate, you perform a cold start, so press the OFF button, press the FAULT RESET button and keep pressing that button, then you press ON. Keep hold the FAULT RESET button until the controller has started up.

Advertising from our partners