RobotStudio Modeling

• Hello guys!

I would like to know how to do 3 points system when you go to make a component in the modeling of the robotstudio.

If somebody knows, please tell me.

I'm waiting.

• Ok, Sorry, let me to be more especific, i'll give an exemple.

i have a box that i wanna make a mecanism , and this mecanism is a three points system , i wanna know how i make this kind of mecanism (three ponits system) in the RobotStudio.

i use the 5.14.02 version.

Did you understand?

• I must be missing something so I apologise.
    In mechanisms (not sure which type you are defining - robot, tool, device, external axis or conveyor) you can use a predefined frame (from three points) but I do not see any reference to this three point system as a type of mechanism, Can you tell me where you get to this type through the menus or wizards in Robot Studio?

I am using 5.14.03 & 5.15

BR<br />prnuk2003

• I have no idea where get this type, i know only make mechanism Linear and Revolute, but three points system i have no idea how to make, i wanna know because one day i was watching a video of simulation of Volkswagen , and i saw a kind of box with a mechanism of three points system and was on RS, and i wanted know how to make too because if one day i would need, i would know how to make :icon_smile:

But, do you know how to make simple mechanism on RS? If you want i teach you.

Advertising from our partners